We are looking for a native Japanese Content Editor that will help us create and optimize our Japanese content and oversee content production in general.
You will ensure that our portfolio of assets in Japan is updated and that the quality of our content meets the high standards of our clients. You will be working with our Head of Communication and Content Director who will oversee content. The position is full-time in Malta.
- Assist the Head of Communication with the overall execution of the marketing strategy for Japan, with the production, maintenance, and optimization of the Japanese sites.
- Provide written content in line with our marketing strategies, support our team of content creators, and maintenance of workflows to support this function.
- Optimize existing content to meet specific briefs or requirements.
- Conduct relevant and applicable keyword research.
- Execute proofreading, amending, and editing your work as well as those of our content team before publication.
- Native level of Japanese is a must.
- Experienced in communicating in Japanese and English.
- Organized, self-motivated, and results-oriented with a strong work ethic.
- Experience in content production and quality control is a big plus.
- Experience with SEO, content writing, or copywriting is a big plus.
- Have knowledge of Microsoft Office or similar.
Currently, we are a team of seven working in our Malta office and a range of freelancers in Denmark, Norway, Sweden, Finland, Germany, and Japan. In 2022 we expect these numbers to grow. We have an informal work culture where we focus on work and personal growth but never forget to have a great day at the office.
We are offering:
- Competitive salary.
- You will be able to help shape our strategy in the Japanese market.
- Informal and casual work culture.
- Free lunch, events, gym membership, and other benefits.
If you think you would be a good fit for our ambitious and friendly team, please send your brief application and CV to Matheus Konno – firstname.lastname@example.org.
Seo Butler owns a portfolio of assets in Denmark, Norway, Sweden, Finland, Germany, and Japan where we have specialized in helping the iGaming sector with its editorial content and marketing needs. In 2022 we will expand our services to other countries as well.