We are looking for a native Japanese Contents Specialist who will help us with creating content and updating our site.
You will ensure that our portfolio of assets in Japan is updated and the quality of our content meets the high standards of our clients. You will be working with our Head of Communication and Head of Content who will help guide and provide input for your work.
You will be working from our office here in Malta in the new and modern SOHO Office at the Strand.
- Native level of Japanese.
- Experienced in communicating in Japanese and English.
- Organized, self-motivated, and results-oriented with a strong work ethic.
- Experience in content production and quality control is a big plus.
- Experience with SEO, content writing or copywriting is a big plus.
- Have knowledge of Microsoft Office or similar.
At this time, we are a team of 6 working in our Malta office and a range of freelancers in Denmark, Norway, Sweden and Japan. In 2021 we expect these numbers to grow. We have an informal work culture where we focus on work and personal growth, but never forget to have a great day at the office.
We are offering:
- Competitive salary.
- You will be able to help shape our strategy into the Japanese market.
- Informal and casual work culture.
- Free lunch, events, gym membership and other benefits.
If you think you would be a good fit for our ambitious and friendly team, please send your brief application and CV to: Matheus Konno at mailto:firstname.lastname@example.org.
Seo Butler owns a portfolio of assets in Denmark, Norway, Sweden, Finland and Japan where we have specialized in helping the iGaming sector with their editorial content and marketing needs. In 2021 we will expand our services to other countries as well.