We are looking for a native Norwegian person to help us manage and optimize our Norwegian websites. You will be working closely and helping our Head of content with publishing articles, optimizing/ordering content, and helping our SEO efforts in the Norwegian Market. The position is full-time.
- Publish content on our websites
- Optimize our websites with SEO and link building
- Communicating with our Norwegian clients and partners
The first 3 months are dedicated to accomplishing a thorough introduction to the different tools/systems we work with and our daily processes.
- Fluent in Norwegian and English (a third language is a big plus)
- Experience with SEO and Linkbuilding is a big plus
- Experience with Word, Excel, Google Docs
- Experience with WordPress
The position will have a strong focus on SEO and as such we expect you to have a keen interest in anything related to Google, SEO, and online marketing.
We are offering:
- Salary based on qualifications and experience
- Informal and casual work culture
- Free lunch, events, gym membership, and other benefits
Our company specializes in building, purchasing, and operating websites in Norway and other countries. We work to create quality websites to help our clients improve their online presence. It is important that you pride yourself on taking responsibility for your tasks and delivering quality to our clients and partners.
You will be working from our office in Malta in the new and modern Soho Office building at the Strand in Gzira.
If you think you would be a good fit for our ambitious and friendly team, please send your brief application and CV to Kenneth Jørgensen at email@example.com.