With our increased focus on acquisitions in Japan we are looking for a Head of Communication for our Japanese portfolio.
You will be responsible of ensuring that our communication with Japanese clients is done with a respect and understanding of the Japanese culture and values. You will be in direct contact with our clients, suppliers, and potential acquisitions in Japan. (No sales).
Furthermore, you will ensure that our portfolio of assets in Japan is updated and the quality of our content meets the high standards of our clients.
You will be working from our office here in Malta in the new and modern Soho Office Hotel at the Strand.
- Fluent in Japanese and English.
- Experienced in communicating in Japanese and English.
- You have most likely worked with communication and clients in the Japanese Market before.
- Experience in content production and quality control is a big plus.
- Experience with SEO/Linkbuilding is a big plus.
- Have knowledge of WordPress, Microsoft Office or similar.
At this time, we are a team of four working in our Malta office and range of freelancers in Denmark, Norway and Sweden. In 2021 we expect these numbers to grow. We have an informal work culture where we focus on work and personal growth, but never forget to have great day at the office.
We are looking for you who are willing to take the extra step for our clients and suppliers.
We are offering:
- Competitive salary.
- You will be able to help shape our strategy into the Japanese market.
- Informal and casual work culture.
- Free lunch, events, gym membership and other benefits.
If you think you would be a good fit for our ambitious and friendly team, please send your brief application and CV to: Kenneth Jørgensen at email@example.com.
Seo Butler owns a portfolio of assets in Denmark, Norway, Sweden, Finland and Japan where we have specialized in helping the iGaming sector with their editorial content and marketing needs. In 2021 we will expand our services to other countries as well.